[MacPerl] MacPerl corrupts ENVironment variables?

Something's up with MacPerl and ENV vars passed from a Web server (QPQ
2.1)

When I checked $ENV{QUERY_STRING} I was getting nothing.

I tried whis code in the MacPerl book to see what was up:

my($key);
foreach $key (keys(%ENV)) {
     print "$key => $ENV{$key}<br>";
     }

and got back a scrambled mess.

I looked through back issues of the QPQ Digest, and I saw that someone
inquired with Mathias about this. Mathias said it seemed to be a problem
with MacPerl, as AppleScript was passing the info to MacPerl just fine.

Any thing new on this?

JIm