Re: [MacPerl] Public Beta Release of MacPerl 5.2.0r4b1

>Paul DuBois <paul@snake.net> writes:
>>But I seem to have lost my ability to pass the open window to an
>>external editor.
>
>My mistake! I must have broken this somehow; it definitely will be back in b2.

I haven't checked the new beta, but in the former version, when opening the
file in the external editor it shows up with [Per] at the end of the name,
but this defeats BBEdit's syntax-coloring scheme (I haven't found a
workaround). How about putting this at the _beginning_ of the name, instead?

Thanks.