[MacPerl] Trouble with standalone application

I am new to MacPerl and I have a small problem.  I have written a small
script that I intended to use as a standalone application.  It runs fine

as a script, but when I save it as a standalone app, it can't find the
Mac packages.  When I look at the enviroment in the standalone app after

it fails, it seems like MacPerl is not saving the full path.  Shouldn't
it be saving all the functions it needs IN the standalone app?   Why is
it looking for external libraries?

--
May God Bless