Re: [MacPerl] MacPerl: Attempting read of folder of files

>I am running MacPerl 5.1.9r4 and am attempting to read a number of e-mail
>files of which I want to extract the return path so as to block junk mail.
>Unfortunately most of my work is done daily on NT 4.0 and MKSToolkit 6.1 using
>perl. The script I have I believe would work on it, but I keep getting
>following error:
>
># WagsWorld 2 :Applications:MacPerl  :00 Macperl  :PL001: Unable to open
>aaaa , <STDIN> chunk 1.
>File 'WagsWorld 2 :Applications:MacPerl  :00 Macperl  :PL001'; Line 44

Are you trying to access a file on an NT server from the Mac? The "aaaa"
file name sounds like an NT server bug (I assume this wasn't a genuine file
name) that I have heard about, which I believe was fixed in the "Service
Pack 3" (whatever that is...).

I hope this helps.