[MacPerl] ANN: Word Services Glue & Word Services Contextual Menu

MacPerl Word Services Glue is a MacPerl Extension that makes it
possible to use Perl scripts as Word Services servers.

Word Services CM is a contextual menu plugin that allows you to run a
Word Services server -- a MacPerl script for instance -- on the
selected text.

Both packages are available from my home page (see below). The MacPerl
glue contains source code, the CM plugin does not as I'm about to
exceed my 600k of web space. If you're interested in the source code
drop me a line.

Michael

--
Michael Schuerig                 Papa, draussen steht ein Philosoph.
mailto:schuerig@acm.org                  Sag ihm, wir kaufen nichts.