Re: [MacPerl] EditText question

This all makes sense.  The only problem I have is that I wasn't using a
Dialog box. I was using MacWindow versus a dialog box.  I really don't
want the window to go away after the "OK" step so I thought that a normal
window would be better.  I guess I could pop up a dialog box just for the
entry, but I would prefer to use one window.  Is there any way to enter
editable text into a normal window?  Or is this just not a Mac thing to do?

--