Re: [MacPerl] Frontier Sharing Menu in MacPerl

"Emmanuel. M. Decarie" <emm@cam.org> writes:

> I love to see in MacPerl a Frontier Sharing Menu. Matthias, do you have plan
> to do this eventually? I know that I can use OSA menu for having a kind of
> Frontier sharing menu, but its too unstable. I rather have a built-in shared
> menu like in BBEdit or Alpha.

I'm not fundamentally opposed to include such a menu (especially in a future
rewrite of MacPerl), but could you be more specific what you would expect from
one, and how you would like it to look?

Matthias

   "I'm set free to find a new illusion" -- Velvet Underground