Re: [MacPerl] GUI Idea (semi-off-topic)

    Yes, I suppose it is a bit off-topic.  Do you know of anything at
all like this that runs on MacOS or NT; any program that will let you
describe a GUI window to display and then save what was entered to a
file?
    In the mean time (before I implement it or find something like it)
I've made an HTML form that sets cookies for each input in the form,
which the Perl script gets from the cookie file when it runs.  I suppose
I could make a simple Java application to do it, but I will probably be
modifying the form quite a bit.

> While I understand the rationale, I would tend to prefer [] for check boxes and
> () for radio buttons (with something, say X or * inside the brackets if
> "clicked".  I'd probably be more likely to quote strings...

That's interesting.  What would you suggest I use to indicate a field?

--Craig