Re: [MacPerl] GUI Idea (semi-off-topic)

On Thu, 14 May 1998 13:57:32 -0500, you wrote:

>Do you know of anything at
>all like this that runs on MacOS or NT; any program that will let you
>describe a GUI window to display and then save what was entered to a
>file?

Resedit. Tk. <grin>

Actually, there's that GUI designer program (now free) called Gooey. You
can design a GUI on it, and it will generate code for you. It's based on
templates, included templates include Pascal and C code.

In principle, I think it could be adapted to generate Perl code. Only,
I've not yet have enough time and knowledge to exactly figure out how to
do just that. I like the program, that's for sure.

	Bart.