Re: [MacPerl] Word Count Programme..

Rain <slowdive@mindspring.com> writes (answering Amitava Basu):
>     If I recall correctly from some previous post you can't get the
>Camel book there...

Exactly. The Indian government, in its wisdom, believes that nuclear testing
contributes to national security, while importing Perl books endangers the
same (Sorry for that excurse, no offense to anyone :-).

>remember -- Shuck is your friend, and MacPerl ships
>with a lot of good documentation...

Right.

>     And speaking of Shuck... are there any user-serviceable parts in
>there where I can convince it to output in other than Times or the
>default font?

Yes. I've deliberately set up the TEXT/style resources in the application to be
pretty obvious editing targets. Just make a copy of Shuck before you start
playing around.

Matthias

  "Of course a certain number of scientists have to go mad, just to keep the
   tradition alive" -- Matt Ruff, _Fool on the Hill_