Re: [MacPerl] File reading ?'s

on 6/12/98 1:09 AM , Paul J. Schinder  wrote:
>[snip]
>}
>} I d/l'd a lot of the MPPE book, and it has some good stuff in it.  If I
>} had known about it before, I would definitely gone for it over the
>} "Dummies" book.  But it still doesn't talk about the Toolbox calls at all
>} (or not enough).  It still refers you to the Inside Mac books...
>
>When you see Inside Macintosh, you'll realize there's no way that they can
>be condensed into a small book.  If you're not comfortable with the Camel,
>you're *really* not going to be happy with any part of Inside Macintosh...

I was able to interpolate some of the information in the Inside Mac books
to something that I understand.  It's all in there, I guess, it's a
matter of knowing what you are looking at.

Jeremy

Jeremy Lee                     |   Owner-
Sound Designer/Technician      |   Madrone Ridge Sound Design
Oregon Shakespeare Festival    |   Sound for Multimedia

                 http://www.ashland.net/madrone
"Is it not strange that sheeps' guts should hale souls out of men's
bodies?"
        -  Wm. Shakespeare

"The mime sang:"  - Alfred Jarry