[MacPerl] 35 lines of code

In article <v04003a07b1a9d3be50f2@[192.168.0.3]>, pudge@pobox.com (Chris
Nandor) wrote:

>This script downloads today's Dilbert (not the week-delayed one, by faking

I don't know how much lines my script at work has, but it does something
similar: fetching and mailing instead of backdropping. And runs on Linux,
nowadays. I do traverse the pages to cope with some design switches on
www.unitedmedia.com, though - far too often a hardcoded location failed.
This only added about 5 lines or so. Yes, LWP is a marvelous package :-)

bye, Georg

--
"Sicher ist, das nichts sicher ist. Aber selbst das nicht."
 - Ringelnatz