[MacPerl] call for votes: comp.lang.perl.moderated

No, it's not Mac-specific :-)

Exercise your participation in the democratic process:

A Call for Votes is up on Usenet under news.announce.newgroups.

For reasons which I fail to understand, the rules stipulate that no-one may
forward or repost the call for votes.  That's the way it is. No one can
send it to you, so I can only recommend that you go find it.

So...

>                      FIRST CALL FOR VOTES (of 2)
>                moderated group comp.lang.perl.moderated

> Votes must be received by 23:59:59 UTC, 1 Jul 1998.

> The CFV is also available by e-mail from the votetaker.
> Please direct any questions to the votetaker at <mcq@best.com>.
> Rebecca Graham McQuitty         Member, Usenet Volunteer Votetakers

- Vicki

(Note that the results of the vote will have only small bearing on my
interest in a mailing list for MacPerlers that doesn't require a specically
Mac-related reason for posting; even if the heat/light or signal/noise
ratio improves in clpm(od), I still doubt I'll have much time for a medium
that requires me to travel to it :-)
---
Vicki Brown, vlb@cfcl.com        |\      _,,,---,,_
Journeyman Sourceror      ZZZzz /,`.-'`'    -.  ;-;;,_
Scripts & Philtres             |,4-  ) )-,_. ,\ (  `'-'
http://www.cfcl.com/~vlb      '---''(_/--'  `-'\_)
P.O. Box 1269 San Bruno, CA  94066