[MacPerl] Request for porting help

Hi everyone-

I have been working on porting some UNIX perl to MacPerl for the last two
months and although I have learned a lot, I have not successfully
completed the task. I think that I am getting close, but I am now running
under a VERY tight deadline.  I was wondering if there is anyone who would
be willing to help me out by either looking over the code an telling me
what I am missing or if there is someone in the Minneapolis, Minnesota
area who might be willing to sit down with me for a few hours and discuss
the transition from UNIX perl to MacPerl.  I have spent MANY hours looking
at web sites, reviewing the list archives and reading "the book," but I am
still having trouble.  Any suggestions, personal stories or references of
more places to look for help would be greatly appreciated!! Please reply
to me directly and thank you in advance for any help.

Kiera Elfstrom