Re: [MacPerl] Feature Request: Default File Creator

Alex K Suska writes:
|>I also tend to create quite a few log files in the scripts I've written.
|You are far better off *always* using BBEdit Lite for scripting.  That way,
|every script you save will have the desired type/creator.

While true, this doesn't help with files created by a perl script, e.g.
with open F, '>xxx'. To control the type and creator of these you either
have to set them in the script (with MacPerl::SetFileInfo or one of the
Toolbox calls), or modify the default value, which is stored in the
"GUSI" (actually G-U-Sigma-I) resource in the MacPerl application.

Brian