[MacPerl] Frontier debate wrap up

Gentlesubscribers,

I hope you don't mind my calling for an armistice in the Frontier debate. First
of all, my personal philosophy is that VHLLs are not playing a zero sum game
against each other, but are working together in grabbing consciousness share,
so what's good for Python or Frontier is good for Tcl or Perl as well. Second,
I really don't think that the MacPerl list is the right place to discuss
Frontier's price or Dave Winer's qualities as a a software author, industry
leader, writer, lover, or poet.

I will thus exercise my listmotherly powers to suppress all articles talking
about Frontier outside of a MacPerl context. Vicki has brought up points which
*are* in a MacPerl context, so I'll address those soon.

Matthias

        "You mean you don't use machine guns in _your_ pictures?"
                         -- Charles Bronson to Ingmar Bergman,
                            according to bradham@panix.com (Bo Bradham)