Re: [MacPerl] AppleScript Wrapper for MacPerl acgi

Jim Miner writes:

>The excerpt is from the file MacPerl.Frontend in the MacPerl distribution.

Thanks for the information, and my apologies to the group for missing this.

I even note that MPPE *TOLD* me I should look at this file (on page 45).

My only (weak) defense is that MacPerl.Specifics labels itself as
"Superceded", and some of the other information in this collection of three
"extra" documentation files (MacPerl.Frontend, MacPerl.Specifics,
MacPerl.Packages) would appear to be at least old if not obsolete as well
so I jumped to the conclusion that it was all obsolete and missed the
crucial information on AppleTalk found nowhere else.  Is there any
documentation at to which of this information is still relevant?

THANKS!

-David-

David Steffen, Ph.D.
President, Biomedical Computing, Inc. <http://www.biomedcomp.com/>