[MacPerl] A letter of resignation from a FAQ maintainer

Hello,

          I have been a co-maintainer of the MacPerl FAQ for
a couple of years.

    However, in the last year I have worked only
occasionally with Macs (I have
become NT person). Coupled with this I am now a
single-parent, which curtails
my extra-work activities (or rather makes them different).
The consequence of this
is that I feel that I am no longer able to actively
contribute to the maintenance of the
FAQ.

    I have not been able to do any work on the FAQ for a
long time. The most recent
version that I have worked on is at:

http://www.connection.co.uk/bob/perl/MacPerlFAQ.html

At the top of this document it states
"version 2.5 which was last revised Friday, December 20th,
1996".

The link to my co-maintainers site appears to be broken
(from where I sit).

Bob