Re: [MacPerl] A letter of resignation from a FAQ maintainer

Bob sent me the (Hypercard/HTML) source for the FAQ a few months ago.

We (Rich Morin & I) are hoping to get the FAQ posted to the MacPerl pages
r.s.n.  At that point, we will enlist the assistance of the MacPerl list to:

1) help remove the old moldy entries

2) install new entries

The plan is to upload the FAQ into the FAQ-o-matic so that noone is "THE
FAQ Maintainer".  If someone wants to leap up and take the job, we'll all
apprciate it, but (as I bet Bob would agree) FAQ-maintenance is an arduous
and often thankless job.

If anyone has suggestions for how to best update the FAQ and keep it going,
please let me know (I lean heavily towrod the FAQ-o-matic style myself :-)

- Vicki

At 12:10 +0100 98/06/22, Bob Wilkinson wrote:
>     I have not been able to do any work on the FAQ for a
> long time. The most recent
> version that I have worked on is at:
>
> http://www.connection.co.uk/bob/perl/MacPerlFAQ.html
>
> At the top of this document it states
> "version 2.5 which was last revised Friday, December 20th,
> 1996".
---
Vicki Brown, vlb@cfcl.com        |\      _,,,---,,_
Journeyman Sourceror      ZZZzz /,`.-'`'    -.  ;-;;,_
Scripts & Philtres             |,4-  ) )-,_. ,\ (  `'-'
http://www.cfcl.com/~vlb      '---''(_/--'  `-'\_)
P.O. Box 1269 San Bruno, CA  94066