Re: [MacPerl] File Upload problem with CGI.pm

Ian Phillips wrote:

> My problem is getting the file upload mechanism in CGI.pm to work. I
> experienced different problems with CGI.pm 2.36 and 2.42. The server seems
> to get the stuff ok (see excerpt from the log below) but the cgi doesn't
> appear to get any 'uploadInfo' back (and I never see a file appear in the
> TEMP directory either). I don't get any script or syntax errors in the
> debugger or when running live.

Hi Ian
Just a thought:
How does your script catch and save the uploaded file?
I have had the same problem a couple of times with unix-perl. And all the time
the problem is me - I keep forgetting catching the datastream and saving it
properly. ( I never get anything in my TEMP or tmp dirs either).

I use this feature a lot. I've written some in Mac-Perl (an older release than
yours) , but mostly in unix-perl.

Thomas