Re: [MacPerl] Numbering Lines in MacPerl

Well... so far as I know, you don't.  If you have access to Unix or Linux,
it's fairly simple to port your file to such a system and do a ctrl-U 927
downarrow in Emacs.
Outside of that, how about writing a MacPerl program that reads in your
program as a textfile, line for line, and prints out the lines from 920 to
930 when it gets to them? That's not too hard to do.  It's a pity there's no
easier way (I know of), though...
-Eric Schissel