Re: [MacPerl] AppleEvents for FileMaker?

At 7:32 PM -0400 on 6/25/98, Chris Nandor supposedly said:
>At 19.01 -0400 1998.06.25, Christophe Pettus wrote:
>>Thanks!  Now, if someone would write something like the Commercial
>>Developers' Suite* for MacPerl... :-)
>
>That is in the plans, though not with such strange language.  :)
>
>I have envisioned a droplet that would create a stub module for a given
>application.  It will likely happen someday, maybe this year.

I had something like this in mind when I was first working on
aeteconverter. It never happened due to a lack of time and interest on my
part. Maybe I'll get to it in the future, unless Chris does it first, which
would be great.

In the meantime, if you have suggestions for aeteconverter, please pass
them along. I may have time to start working on that one again in a month
or so.

By the way, Dave Winer posted a response to Chris'
MacPerl/AppleScript/Frontier comparison on scripting.com.

later,

---Dave---