[MacPerl] CGI with MacPerl

Hello,

I want to make MacPerl version of my Unix perl cgi. MacPerl work very
fine (and is very fast !!!) but, when this didn't work on with MacPerl
(tryed with WebTen server) and work very fine with Apache under Unix :
http://$ENV{HTTP_HOST}$ENV{REQUEST_URI}

And when I make this CGI under MacPerl, I got anything :

#!/usr/local/bin/perl

print "Content-type: text/html\n\n";
while (($key, $val) = each %ENV) {
	print "$key = $val<BR>\n";
}

The only $ENV that work are $ENV{QUERY_STRING}
So how can I have the other $ENV variables ?

I have another question : is it possible to make a stand alone CGI with
MacPerl (without running MacPerl) ?

Thnaks for the answer ;-)