[MacPerl] Writing Stuffit archives with Perl

Does anyone know of any code which does the above ? I've sent this to the
MacPerl and Netatalk lists - not directly relevant to either, but I want to
write the archives on a Linux box running Netatalk, and I imagine it could
be of interest to many MacPerl users.

I already have some C code which does this - it came with CAP and although
it only supported either the CAP way of storing Mac files or the 3 file
method (.info, .rsrc, .data) it wasn't a huge amount of work to modify it
to use AppleDouble format.

However, I want to integrate this into a web site which is Perl based and
has libraries which will provide some of the information the stuffit
archive needs and it would be more convenient to have it all in Perl.

Kindest regards,

Niall  O Broin

UNIX Network Administrator               Ground Systems Engineering
Department
European Space Operations Centre         nobroin@esoc.esa.de
Darmstadt, Germany                 Ph./Fax  +49 6151 90 3619/2179