[MacPerl] CPAN Testers Volunteer?

I would like someone who is very familiar with MacPerl and modules and
installation to take over for me as CPAN testers for MacPerl.  I am
becoming quite busy, and want to start work on helping Matthias bring
MacPerl up to 5.005.

E-mail me if you want to do it, and I can help bring you up to speed.

    http://www.connect.net/gbarr/cpan-test/

I will still probably be able to test/build modules that have XS, so this
person  could forward to me the modules that have XS.  Make it a tag-team
effort.

Thanks,

--
Chris Nandor          mailto:pudge@pobox.com         http://pudge.net/
%PGPKey = ('B76E72AD', [1024, '0824090B CE73CA10  1FF77F13 8180B6B6'])