[MacPerl Announcement] Biographical Notice

I'm pleased to announce that yesterday, I got married to Helene (nee Hug) at
the city hall of Zurich. While the church wedding won't take place until the
end of September, we thought it best to have our legal status already clarified
for our US trip.

Which brings me to my second announcement: I will be in the United States from
August 14-28 to attend the Perl conference and to look for a new job over
there. At the moment, I can say with certainity that I will be in San Jose, CA,
August 18-20, in San Francisco, CA August 25, and in Austin, TX, August 26-28.
The rest of the time is not yet planned in detail, but we will almost certainly
spend it in the SF bay area.

Matthias

   "I am charming, witty, a sparkling conversationalist, and I can do
    *amazing* things with my prehensile tail" -- _The After Life of Bob_