[MacPerl] Updated MacPerl FAQ (2.6)

The project to update the MacPerl FAQ is proceeding. Steps 1 & 2 are done;
step 3 is underway.

Step 1 was to get the latest version of the FAQ from the former maintainers
(version 2.5 last updated March 1997)

Step 2 was to make some minor adjustments to that version and get it up on
The MacPerl pages:  http://www.ptf.com/macperl/depts/fom.html

This is now called version 2.6.

Step 3 is your part - we need a QA pass on the current FAQ.  After all,
this was the first time in over a year that someone pulled it out, blew the
dust off of it, and checked to see if it's still running OK. Please let me
know about anything I've missed that is outdated or wrong or... whatever.

Send feedback to mp-feedback@ptf.com.

Step 4 will be to load the flat file version of the FAQ into the
FAQ-O-Matic. And pointing the CPAN at the new, latest version.

Step 5, of course, will be to go forward :-)

- Vicki

Vicki Brown, vlb@cfcl.com               |\      _,,,---,,_
Journeyman Sourceror             ZZZzz /,`.-'`'    -.  ;-;;,_
Scripts & Philtres                    |,4-  ) )-,_. ,\ (  `'-'
http://www.cfcl.com/~vlb             '---''(_/--'  `-'\_)
P.O. Box 1269 San Bruno, CA  94066