[MacPerl] MacPerl 5.2.0r4 CGI with HTML > 32k bug

     I have a Perl 5.2.0r4 CGI script that returns HTML to WebSTAR 3.0.

     If the result is less than 32k, the entire HTML result makes it to the
     client web browser.

     If the result is greater than 32k (say 40k), WebSTAR only receives
     32768 bytes, and so the entire HTML result does not make it to the
     client web browser.

     Is this a bug in MacPerl, "CGI Script" Perl extension, or WebSTAR.

     What workaround would you recommend that I make.

     Chris Matichuk
     cmatichu@acuson.com