[MacPerl] Net::FTP

I heard some discussion earlier on this list about a general instability of
the Net::FTP module with MacPerl.

Despite this, I gave it a shot in a script I wrote.  I'm shipping
postscript jobs down to NT 3.51 stations where our RIPs are.

It's worked flawlessly for me.  Fast, reliable, etc.

I'm using the latest MacPerl.  So, has the problem been fixed?  Or am I
just perhaps lucky, or is NT 3.51 one of the platforms that it works well
with? (I remember reading that there were problems with FTPing to Solaris.)

In that vein, I'm planning to upgrade to NT 4.0.  Has anybody had any
problem with that setup?

John