Re: [MacPerl] Re: Welcome to mac-perl

The book is great.  It's gotten me up and going in areas where I had been
stumped.  As a matter of fact, I'd like to pose a general question
regarding this.

I was having trouble with the Processes module of MacPerl.  I'd look
through the docs in Shuck, try to get a script going, and it wouldn't work.
Even cut-and-paste failed. It seems the online docs for this module are
messed up.

So, my question is whether I need to think differently when reading these
docs, or the docs could just use some polishing.  I was able to look at the
Processes documentation in the book and get my script going almost
immediately.

Thanks for the book.
John