[MacPerl] PTF site

If you haven't peeked at Prime Time Freeware's MacPerl site lately, please
do. The are lots of neat code contributions to be found there:

http://freebie.cfcl.com/macperl/depts/Code/

I've been using one called "interactive" quite frequently. This  "is a Perl
interactive shell program. This little bit of code allows you to test out
one-liners and regular expressions to quickly see if they do what you think
they do."

I've copied it to both my mac and work pc. It sure beats writing a short
script each time I want to see how a bit of code works.

print <<OTRANT;
Since I get more vcards from this list, than from the other 9 lists I
subscribe to combined, I will consider this (almost) on topic.

Why do so many people feel they must send their name and address as
attachments to email. It gets a little old to have to go to my downlaod
directory everyday and manually delete files that contain info that
could/should be in the sender's sig file.

Wondering if Matthias could add messages with vcards to his spam filters
and trash them outright.

OTRANT

We now return to your regularly scheduled program (with brief interruptions
for another Clinton "apology")

cheers,

david

David Turley
dturley@pobox.com
http://www.binary.net/dturley

"People expect you to look them in the eyes, tell 'em the truth, and they
evaluate it."

--Bill Clinton, October 29, 1992

HMMM...