[MacPerl] Volunteer to peek at an Encryption module?

I wrote this Perl module about 6 months ago to provide my students some
protection from outsiders peeking into their collective workspace.  All
it does is shuffle characters in a URL so that it is unrecognizable, but
still an acceptable URL.  The net then handles the request and the URL is
unscrambled at the server.  Just an extra level of protection against
prying eyes.

I've wanted to contribute it to CPAN for a while, but never found the
time.  I'm not too familiar with that process so any pointers on that
process would be appreciated.  I've mocked up the module Manifest, I
suspect some changes will be needed.  It will probably ultimately end up
in the 'crypt' namespace I suppose, but it wasn't so forward thinking.

Since after all this is a Mac list, I've just stuffed the files and
binhexed it as an attachment.  By all means discard if time or interest
are lacking.

May the peace of OS-X soon be upon you! :-)

Edouard :-)

Edouard Lagache, PhD
Webmaster - Lecturer
Information Technologies
U.C. San Diego, Division of Extended Studies
Voice: 622-5758, FAX: 622-5742
email: elagache@webtech.ucsd.edu

Attachment converted: catnip:ESSS-1.01.sit (SITD/SIT!) (0000D44E)