Re: [MacPerl] Web-based http Upload w/o compression

On 9/18/98 1:54 PM Frank LLosa- wrote:

>Has this been done somewhere that I could take a look?

Maybe. I've never had problems with my upload system. Please try
uploading a file to:

http://www.cabletron.com/support/exchange/

Then email me the File ID (privately) and I'll make it so you can
download it again, and see if it stayed in the format you want.

--David