Re: [MacPerl] BBEdit Plugins

>I really like the BBEdit Plugins.  However, is there a way to make calls
>to STDIN work when running MacPerl from BBEdit?
>-Eric Schissel

If you mean, something like:
$in = <STDIN>;
the answer is yes.

The problem you're probably having is that you're using the "run macperl"
and not "run macperl front" plugin. MacPerl has to be the front running app
to get the STDIN (at least that how it works on my system). Just use the
"run macperl front" plugin or change the settings for the "run macperl"
plugin so that the "switch to macperl" is selected.

Steve