[MacPerl] OneClick extras for Brad's BBEdit plug-Ins

I finally installed Brad's BBEdit plug-ins. Really convenient!

I'm also a diehard OneClick user. I have a few contributions for the
MacPerl palette, if anyone is interested.

1) I searched but could find no way via keyboard modifiers to force
BBEdit to close a window without saving (ie. avoid the dialog box). This
is for the "Untitled" windows that come up in response to  "Check
Syntax" or "Run MacPerl". Yeah, I know you can type "command w", then
command "d", but I found that annoying.

So, I used AppleScript and Capture AE to create a script that will
dismiss such windows. I assigned it a keyboard combo of cmd-shift-w.

2) I created a script which enables you to jump from the syntax check
output to the referenced line number in the underlying perl script
window. This replicates the Jump command which exists in the MacPerl
application. As far as I could tell, there currently isn't a way to that
using the plug-ins alone.

BTW, all the applescripts in the distributed MacPerl palette can be
converted to SendAE commands. These will execute a bit more snappily.

If anyone is interested, I'll post them. Umm, I would just do that, but
I worked them up at home on my powerbook. Don't have the palette here at
work.

Mike Myers
Roche | Nutley | Bioinformatics