Re: [MacPerl] Installing modules.

At Thu, 17 Sep 1998 13:41 Chris Nandor wrote:
>You probably need to change the line endings from Unix to Mac.
>
>If you use Stuffit Expander, you can train Internet Config to know that .pm
>is a Perl module, and then it will be unpacked correctly and the line
>endings will be translated properly.

Wouldn't it be nice if (a wrapped?) MacPerl or Shuck automatically
provided this kind of information exactly at the time and place that
it is needed?  Could a generic wrapper provide that service, giving
hints, or better handling the setup and the conversion itself?  How
would you make the wrapper reusable?

Could I afford to pay somebody to do that?

Dick