Re: [MacPerl] Howto remove "%20" for spaces on Mac

At 09.16 +0200 98-09-23, Frank LLosa- wrote:
>   Our Perl programmer is working on an http upload of files. The
>script is supposed to recognize spaces and make sure that they upload
>normally with the spaces and NOT "%20" which is the default.

When you're using HTTP file upload, you shouldn't use the default encoding
type. Add ENCTYPE to your form:

<FORM ACTION="bla bla" METHOD=POST ENCTYPE="multipart/form-data">

Then it's not a script issue, but a browser issue.

___Carl_Johan_Berglund_________________________
   Adverb Information
   carl.johan.berglund@adverb.se
   http://www.adverb.se/