[MacPerl] Re: [MacPerl Announcement] The future's so bright I gotta wear shades

Congratulations again on your wedding!  Have fun and don't go into any
smoke filled rooms!  :-)

When you move to America that is going to really cause problems with the
list!  Any plans on how you are going to handle that move?  Just going
to dump the list of people to a floppy and take it with you or
something?  (Not knowing how these mailing list programs work and all
I'm naturally curious.)  :-)

Have fun professor!  :-)

(Thought I'd get in the first one of those for after when you get your
master's degree.  :-) )