[MacPerl] cgi problem

I use 5.2.0r4 on my server and WebStar 3.0. I have a few MacPerl cgi's that
generally work fine, except that occasionally they run but don't quit, in
fact _won't_ quit, unless the machine is hard-rebooted. The "CGI Script"
extension I have is dated 1/19/97.

At first I suspected it was a problem in the programming of one of the
scripts, but then I noticed the same thing occasionally happening with the
other scripts, so I don't think it's programming. Anyone else seen that
behavior? Anyone have an idea where I should look to identify the problem?
--Steve

_______S_t_e_v_e_n__J.__S_t_r_a_t_f_o_r_d, PhD________
______We can put your database on the Internet!_______
___________www.stratfordenterprises.com_______________