Re: [MacPerl] questions about glue

On Mon, 5 Oct 1998 19:22:00 -0400, Chris Nandor wrote:

>>Styled Text editor sound a good candidate also as its is very scripatble.
>
>Yes, maybe.  I'll give it some thought.  Is Styled Text Editor freeware?
>The candidate must be freely available if it were to be used as a guideline.

I think the name is "Scriptable Text Editor".

It's a Simpletext-like app that is designed by the Apple people as a
demonstration app for people to learn Applescript. So, I guess it should
be freely available.

It might be part of the Applescript SDK, which I think can be downloaded
for free, and I know for sure it's on the floppy included with Danny
Goodman's Applescript Handbook. The one we discussed about only last
month or so.

So, Vincent, is this the one?

	Bart.