[MacPerl] Glue: OFF SUBJECT .. but had to say it ...

Sorry for the non technical submission, but had to say it...

I would just like to thank Chris for what has to be the best
enhancement to the Mac verions of Perl ...

With Chris's Glue for MacPerl and the new RealBasic .. I've now
added Mac to my list of "quick program solutions platforms" the
Mac.

I had left the Mac world when the origional MacServer never made
it out of Apple.

Wonder if I'll ever need CodeWarrior/C or not .. :)

-pete

Pete Lancashire
PDX Engineering
petel@teleport.com