Re: [MacPerl] Setting the "label" on folders

At 21.08 -0400 1998.10.08, rosattin@ajc.com wrote:
>Fred - I loved your solution to the label problem. One question: What
>reference source did you use for the apple event info?

Well, I gave it to him.  :-)  And I got it by writing it in AppleScript,
then using Capture AE to capture the Apple Event info.

Note: Inside Macintosh is not going to list event info for apps, even the
Finder.  Even the AS Finder Guide won't have the Apple Event names, only
the AppleScript names.  You get the info by using aeteconvert from David
Schooley, or something like Capture AE.

--
Chris Nandor          mailto:pudge@pobox.com         http://pudge.net/
%PGPKey = ('B76E72AD', [1024, '0824090B CE73CA10  1FF77F13 8180B6B6'])