Re: [MacPerl] Mac::Glue document

pudge@pobox.com,Internet writes:
>http://pudge.net/macperl/Mac-Glue.html
>
>Still working on it.  Feedback welcome.

One thing that it needs is a link to the software. It's also missing from
http://pudge.net/macperl/, which has everything but Glue.

Oh yeah. I tried the BetterTelnet example, but when I dropped BetterTelnet
on
glue_me.dp I got a Glue module with no classes except get_url! Then I
thought maybe I needed the new version of Glue, but couldn't find a link
to get it. Sigh. Someday it will all work perfectly... and the newbies
will have no idea what we went through. Mind you, they'll all be using the
newer better OS and have jobs porting our archaic code to the new app...

-josh