[MacPerl] Re: Cgi.pm update/question on server side

>Hi all,
>
>CGI.pm 2.42 has been released. Looks like 6 fixes and 1 feature change.
>Anyone besides me find it interesting that 3 of the 6 fixes where for MS
>products? :-)

Interesting yes, surprising *NO*.

Pardon my ignorance....but a few questions here

1) Where can I download it?

2) Anything special to do once it's downloaded...i.e. should it be saved as
a runtime, a droplet, a cgi, and acgi in order to run on a mac server.

I've employed, not installed, cgi.pm on UNIX, but will be doing some cgi's
on a mac server here soon, so that's my curiosity.  I downloaded some
flavor of it, but was a little off on how to get it to work on a Mac server.

Which brings me to the other question.  What's the minimum install for
MacPerl to run on the server side?  Is there a FAQ/help page on setting up
MacPerl to run cgi's on a Mac server.  I believe that it will be on an
AppleShare IP server.

>"If a president of the United States ever lied to the
> American people, he should resign."
>
>--Bill Clinton, 1974

Amen! (Oops, got off topic there for a moment ;)