[MacPerl] extra baggage?

I kind of asked this earlier, but wasn't real clear on it...

Is there any 'extra baggage' in the MacPerl distribution that could be left
out for server side cgi's?  For example I don't think speech recognition or
speech extensions would be of high priority, but they are also only a
whopping 3-5 K.  Is there anything of consequential size that you would
definitely want in your dev. distribtion that you wouldn't necessarily need
on the server?  I'll be putting this on someone's server and I don't know
how much they're willing to give yet. As is, my distribution is about 8.3
M...seems reasonable enough to me, but like I said,  it's not my server.
(Come to think of it...I don't own a server :-(