[MacPerl] MPW Tool

I've installed Mac_Perl_520r4_appl and after Mac_Perl_520r4_tool

I've installed the last MPW Shell.

I tried to run this

Execute Install.MPW_Perl

And I have this.....

# Can't execute :.
### Open - File: Config.MPW_Perl  Error: File cannot be found.
### MPW Shell - Execution of Install.MPW_Perl terminated.

Is there any relations with this message in Install.MPW_Perl
--------
sub WriteConfig {
	open(CONFIG, ">Config.MPW_Perl") or die <<END;
### ERROR - Failed to open configuration file "Config.MPW_Perl" for writing.
###
### Frankly, I have no idea how to fix this. It's probably your fault, anyway.
--------

	What's wrong ??? Thanks
--
Karl DUBOST - Webmaster, System Manager - IUFM de Paris
karl@paris.iufm.fr  ***  http://www.paris.iufm.fr/  ***