[MacPerl] MacOS 8.5 Sherlock modules (partly-baked idea)

In article <v04020a01b25a0db390fc@[171.10.10.49]>, pudge@pobox.com (Chris
Nandor) wrote:

>  * see if any of the HTML:: modules can parse out form info, and use that

Hmm. HTTP::Request::Form does something like that: fetch a page with a
form with LWP, parse it into a tree and analyze it with
HTTP::Request::Form. Then you can fill in the fields and press a button.
Hidden fields are handled automatically. I created it to pull out data out
of a database that was only available over the web. It's quite easy to
use, I think. But then, I am a bit biased ;-)

BTW: I hope my mail-server problems are fixed now.

bye, Georg

--
http://www.westfalen.de/hugo/