Re: [MacPerl] AppleEvents parameter string problem

Chris Nandor wrote:

>After looking more at it, have you tried just completely ignoring the &subj
>parameter?  I would give it a shot if you have not.  Its data is the exact
>same as the data for other parameters.  As I mentioned before, I've never
>seen a case where the &subj parameter needed to be added in creating events
>from MacPerl.

I have tried eliminating the &subj parameter, without success. I've also
tried simplifying the Apple Script, but in every instance, it generates the
&subj code.

To be honest, I don't have any idea what the '&' actually does. I agree
with your observation that these objects are generally unnecessary, just
not in this case.

I appreciate your suggestions, and welcome any others.

-Bill