Re: [MacPerl] email using perl script

At 8:38 AM -0800 10/28/98, Josh Gemmell wrote:

} The stuff I wrote assumes that you'll being using it as a CGI, but can
} probably be changed for general use. As well, I think some of the Mac
} versions of the Net:: and Mail:: modules have been updated since I wrote
} my programs and can be used better. Paul? Is this true?

Yes.  MailTools now supports MacPerl as of the latest version, 1.12.  You
can now use any of the methods it has to send mail.  The status of libnet,
which includes Net::SMTP, was discussed here this morning.

-----
Paul J. Schinder
schinder@pobox.com