Re: [MacPerl] email using perl script

bbailly@hp1.esiea.fr,Internet writes:
>I try to send an email writing in Perl script bur I don't know how
>because I'm used to work with UNIX ...

It's not easy and it's not fast. I have written a collection of scripts
that do it all. Feel free to use them:
http://telecommunity.ola.bc.ca/dev/is/default.shtml

The stuff I wrote assumes that you'll being using it as a CGI, but can
probably be changed for general use. As well, I think some of the Mac
versions of the Net:: and Mail:: modules have been updated since I wrote
my programs and can be used better. Paul? Is this true?

If you need further help, you can ask me. Being Canadian, I have learned a
small amount of French (I had to in school), mais juste un peu! I also
have coworkers frmo Quebec to translate for me.

Bon chance!
-josh

PS. Feel free to correct any of my pathetic attempts to communicate in
French.